Friday, April 18, 2014

Better Than Expected Night Out Soul Winning

In building for week number two of Sunday Night 101, we went soul winning like we always do on Thursday night. This week we had 27 soul winners out on the soul winning bus and we ended up having 25 saved out in a Havelock neighborhood, which is pretty good. When we ended and dismissed the bus in prayer we thought we had 17, which we celebrated. However, after going over the convert slips and counting everybody's numbers, I discovered that I miss counted. Forgot to add a group in. So Praise God we did even better than we thought we did. Thank God for faithful soul winners willing to carry the blessed Gospel of Jesus Christ to a lost and dying city!

This next Sunday is Easter and I will be preaching on "What I Like About Easter" in the morning. I do hope that you will be in attendance. However, I want to encourage everyone to be back on Sunday night for our campaign. I will be preaching on "Why I Am Against Calvinism." I pray it will be enlightening for some who have had questions about the five pointed T-U-L-I-P of Calvinism. Also, be sure to be praying for our goal of having 100 people here for Sunday night church on May 4th. We average around 45, so that will be a big jump for us, but God can do anything!