Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Piano Recital


Rebekah after she finished
 On Saturday afternoon I attended our daughters piano recital. I was thrilled to hear all four of them play along with James Gaiser from our church. Rebekah played "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Deep and Wide." Deborah played "Clickity Clack Went the Carriage" along with a duet with her sister Rachel. Rachel also played Avalanche by herself. Sarah played the "Star Spangled Banner." Then James Gaiser who is just four years old played "Brother John." All five of them did an excellent job and I am glad to see them preparing to be used of the Lord in the area of music. Sarah is our current church piano player.
Sarah watches Rachel and Deborah play a duet.

This morning prior to heading out to the recital, my wife and I visited our Sunday school class. While out visiting we lead five precious souls to Christ. Thank God for the opportunity to give out the Gospel.
James after he was finished with his songs.

I also have four lined up for church tomorrow which should make for an exciting Sunday. I love Sunday and I am thankful I live in a country that has freedom. I visited with a family in my church last night that are from another country and I listened to several stories of the persecution they faced in their country for their Christian beliefs and it makes me very thankful to live in America and to have the right to have church as we see fit to have it. Thank God for the right to have and own a Bible as well.