Friday, March 14, 2014

An Afternoon at the Range



We had a fun afternoon at the firing range today! We took a firearms course today and all who enrolled passed. The picture to the top is Mrs. Miller (left) and my wife shooting their handguns at the instructors commands. (They both scored 100%) The instructor is Brad from Red Cloud who did a wonderful job along with another instructor by the name of Brian. At the end of the class Brad brought out a P-90 and allowed me to shoot it. I am pictured with it on the bottom with it.

All in all we had a great week with our conference. I will put out a separate post about the conference. I was also excited about the great night out soul winning. We had beautiful weather this past Thursday night with 25 folks coming out and we were able to see 15 folks trust Christ as their Saviour. Thank God for the best weapon out there, God's Word.