Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nursery Worker Appreciation

 This past Tuesday night we had an appreciation dinner for all of our nursery workers. Then after the dinner, we held a meeting and I addressed the ladies thanking them for all their hard work in our nursery. Some of them have served in there for all twelve years of our church's existence. Then at the meeting I introduced our new nursery director, Mrs. Faith Painter.
 She then addressed the ladies and announced a few changes that we are making to our nursery. She also introduced a new smock uniform that we are going to be using for those while they work in the nursery. I really liked the new smocks and also liked the fact that the nursery director made them herself. She did a great job. I am looking forward to the future of our Noah's Ark Nursery.

 Wednesday night after the Bible study, I was walking out some of our fine folks when I had an opportunity to meet a man named Ramone who was passing by our church building. He was from Cuba and has lived in the United States for four years. He has lived in Lincoln for one year. I was able to lead him to Christ. I praise God for the opportunity to bring another soul to Jesus. Then Thursday night we had 31 soul winners out and had 20 people saved. Thank God for soul winning!