Sunday, June 15, 2014

Newest Grandpa

At the top is pictured some new singing outfits that were worn by our "Ladies Quintet." Mrs. Faith Painter made them and did a really good job and so did the ladies singing this morning. Over all we had a good father's day service as we had good attendance and one baptized at the invitation. All father's received a Mr. Gooddad bar. It was a real treat for them. Thank God for good fathers in our church.


Right after the announcements this morning my son who is our assistant pastor jumped up to the pulpit to tell about "what a great father I have been to him" ha, ha.... Then he gave me this t-shirt I am sporting to the right. It says on the front of it #1 Grandpa. That means that Mrs. Faith Painter is going to be having a baby about next February! Now I am a grandpa. I told my wife that means she is a grandma. Then I told my mother that means she is a great grandma. We are all getting older in a hurry now! I thank God for the good day on all counts.