Sunday, May 28, 2017

They Get Saved on the Road Too!

Last weekend I was preaching at the Lighthouse Baptist Church in Aurora, Colorado. Then during the week I was able to attend a conference in Colorado Springs at the Grace Baptist Church. God blessed the services and I was able to present our new Indochina Missions ministry. While I was there I also had a chance to do some soul winning. I was able to lead Kayla to Christ who is from Payton, Colorado. While I was away our church had nine visitors.
Then I returned this past Sunday and we were able to have several first time visitors attend including this couple from Columbia that my mother brought. Overall we had 30 riders on the Burmese refugee route, 50 adults in the two adult classes, and three public professions of faith made at the invitation. God is blessing our church so wonderfully right now!