Saturday, January 28, 2017

Wanting Us to Go to Thailand

Maw Ker
Many of the people of our church want us to go to Thailand with them when they go. This is the case for Maw Ker who I visited today. He is heading to Thailand next month and wants me to go with him and witness to his family. I told him I cannot go right now, but will be going this Summer sometime. My wife and I were in Thailand last Summer and had a chance to lead some of our church people's relatives to Christ. Such was the case with Hsa Sue's family. (Pictured with my wife.) We met her Aunt and Uncle and led them to Christ. We will soon be launching a new missions ministry out of our church. Part of this ministry will allow us to team with our people and go visit their relatives to lead them to Christ and help them find a church. In some cases we will eventually be working to help establish churches in their area if there is no church. This is the heart beat of our church people and I believe the time is right to begin such an endeavor.

Tam Sue and Hsa Sue