Sunday, August 21, 2016

New Karen Dresses

I got my two youngest daughters some new Karen dresses last night at the Karen Asian Market. They were so excited about it. The timing seemed just right since we had a huge day on our Karen route. We had 31 riders come and many of their parents drove in later for the morning service. I praise God for the opportunity to reach these precious souls. Seeing the route full caused me to thinking about some of the adults we have in our church who have overcome great adversity and persecution to be here in America. I have included pictures of some of them this week so I hope you will take a look at them and thank God for how good he has been to you!
These wonderful ladies have faced a lot of opposition getting to America from Africa. Yet, they manage to come to church each week with a smile on their face. I wonder if it is because they know Jesus as their Saviour!
 These ladies escaped persecution in Burma to make it to Thailand and finally to America. If you only knew the stories of what they have been through and how they escaped, it would give you a better appreciation for the Grace God gave to you by allowing you to be born in America!