Tuesday, March 29, 2016

How does the church stay alive?

Blaise (center) won these men last Thursday.
 How does the church stay alive? By winning people to Christ every week of the world! Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. One must attack the gates of Hell through soul winning. Our church has survived all these years by living, eating, and breathing soul winning! God blesses a soul winning church. I am glad to pastor a great group of people that have learned to have compassion for a lost and dying world around them. Our church is a great church of dedicated soul winners. Might I say to our people; "Thank you for your faithfulness in soul winning!"
My wife led Tha Be (left) on Saturday

Natalie saved and baptized Sunday