Wednesday, August 26, 2015

WHY THE DEVIL HATES OUR CHURCH?

This picture and story will tell the answer to the question... This is Huy Tan who came to our church doors this Wednesday morning. I came to the doors and asked him if I could help him? He said, "Don't you remember me?" I told him he looked familiar but I could not place a name. He reminded me that my wife and I met him about six weeks ago on a Saturday morning. I then remembered talking to him and inviting him to church.

He told me that he was not ready to accept the invitation to Christ that I offered him that day, but today he is ready. He told me that he knew that if he came here I could help him accept this invitation of Christ. I took him inside to the altar and took my New Testament and led him through the Romans Road. I asked him, "Do you think Christ would save you?" He said, "No, not think, I know that He would!" Huy Tan bowed his head and asked Christ to save him.

I then explained baptism to him and told him we could baptize him during the next service. He told me that he wanted to get baptized right away. I told him the water was cold, but he said it did not matter. So we baptized him right away!

That night he came to the evening Bible study and is supposed to come out for soul winning Thursday night. Folks, this is why the Devil hates our church! He hates a church that is available to give the truth of Living Water out to a thirst traveler who is looking to have his thirst quenched! Praise God I was able to be here for him to help guide him along the way!