Sunday, February 14, 2016

Weekend of New Births

Lah Say with her baby and younger siblings.

Soe Meh
Praise God for a great week and weekend of soul winning. I was able to see many come to the Saviour. On Saturday I was able to lead Lah Say to Christ. Her younger sister Paw Lwey Htoo has been riding our Burmese refugee route for several weeks now. It was a privilege to meet her and be able to lead her to Christ this past Saturday.

Then on Sunday we had Soe Meh come to church with her daughter. Interesting story here; a couple of Thursday nights ago my wife directed me and my partner Say Nay Moo to her door saying there was a Karenni man there that spoke very little English. So we went there to witness to him in Burmese. However, when we arrived Soe Meh answered the door and there was no man there. My partner and I were able to come into the apartment and give her a clear presentation of the Gospel. We discovered the man that was there was her husband and that he had already went to bed for the night. Please pray for Soe Meh and her family to come to Christ.