Monday, February 1, 2016

Doing What We Do!

Bonnie getting baptized!

Kam Suan Mung was my special guest
As I finished preaching Sunday morning and I started the invitation, I looked around the auditorium and saw several of our altar workers approaching different visitors and witnessing to them. I paused for a moment and thought to myself, "Praise God! We are doing what we do!" I then went myself and approached a first time visitor named Bonnie and led her to Christ.

We had a great day overall with multiple visitors coming, including a sharp first time visiting couple. I also had a special guest I met out soul winning who came named Kam Suan Mung. He is Zomi man from Burma. Everyone who came to seemed to have a great time. Praise God! We will just keep doing what we do!
Regular attender Clement was sporting a colorful shirt.