Monday, May 5, 2014

Final Week of Sunday Night 101

 Pictured to the right is our new children's choir who were practicing Sunday evening before church. We will have them singing in a few weeks for the whole church. It is a blessing to see young people sing songs for the Lord. I am very thankful for all of these young people.
 Pictured below is Mrs. Faith Painter playing the violin while my daughter Rachel plays the piano for a offertory special on Sunday night. They did a great job!
 Overall I want to give God the Praise and Glory for our entire Sunday. We had much opposition from the Devil and we fell well short of our goals. However, I praise God for it anyway. I believe we should praise Him for the times when we make the goals. I also believe we should praise Him for the times when we don't make the goals. I know our people worked hard and I know that we prayed hard. I also know that we had a great day even without making our goal. We had three saved and two baptized, along with three other visitors. One of our visitors was a professor of physics. He is not saved and he knows it. However, he is coming back next week. Please pray that he will get saved! I lifted up Christ on Sunday, I know God is drawing this man. It will be up to him to accept Christ. I am praying he will.