Thursday, January 19, 2012







We just finished our bathroom remodeling project this week. We have been long overdue for this. I appreciate all the help that was provided by Brother Gaiser and my wife. Without them I could not have done this project. We had a very fruitful weekend with three adults following the Lord in believer's baptism. The crowds were good on Sunday morning and Sunday night. One of the ladies that got baptized was a sister to one of the other ladies. My wife had gone to give them a Bible study on baptism (at their request) because they were confused about it. They had both been sprinkled and were convinced of their need to be baptized. The one sister had been led to Christ by me, but the other one had insisted she was previously saved. However, my wife felt she was not. Being unable to convince of her need to be saved, my wife requested I go by. So that afternoon I did go by with one of my daughters. I spent over an hour teaching her from the Bible. Finally she told me that she was convinced that works do not play a part and she bowed her head and asked Christ to save her. I was very tired after that, but excited. We get so use to leading people to Christ in five minutes that sometimes I think we forget that there are those who are open, but confused. I am thankful I took the time. Thank God for His precious word.