Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Week Three of Back to Sunday School

This is Bobby who I met out soul winning last Thursday night. It was really funny because as I was driving the soul winning bus this man had walked right across the street in front of us. Somebody sitting behind me said, "I have seen that guy all over town today, he must really cover some ground in his walking." We weren't going soul winning in that particular section, but much farther to the east, so I proceeded to our area and dropped everyone off. I then parked the bus so the rest of us could get off and go soul winning. As I parked the bus and began to get off, Bobby came walking out of on alley way and into another right in front of the bus. I was surprised to see him, so I flagged him down and gave him a Gospel tract. We were in a little bit of a different neighborhood from where we had seen him before. I witnessed to Bobby and he bowed his head and trusted Christ as his Saviour. Thank God for the opportunity to witness to this man we had seen just a little earlier in the night.

Our campaign weekend really starts on Thursday nights around here. This gives a boost of excitement into the weekend. This past Sunday we had multiple visitors and had several saved at the invitation. There were five public professions of faith made. It was another exciting week of our campaign and I look forward to making our biggest push for this last weekend. Please pray for us to have record setting attendance this weekend.