Tuesday, April 30, 2013


This is a wonderful story that I would like to tell you about. Ameil here took care of my Dad in the rehab hospital for several months. During that time, my mother led her to Christ. She came for "Half Dead Sunday" which was the final Sunday of our Good Samaritan Sunday school campaign. Her husband Angok who has been working for the United States military in Iraq the last two years came and got saved during the invitation. Both of them got baptized Sunday. We never know why God let's somethings happen to us, just like the tragedy that my dad went through. However, my mother has led a lot of nurses to Christ and several have visited church, because of it. Perhaps he was wanting the Gospel to spread through the medical community a bit more than it has been. I don't know, but I know that God never makes any mistakes. This family will be back next Sunday, thank God for His blessings.