Sunday, September 16, 2012




Here are a few pictures from the day. I took a quick snap shot this morning of the bus route that I drive for. We had a good day with 41 riders. Josue Vasquez is the bus captain and is doing an excellent job. Praise God for a church which loves the bus ministry. I spent some time with the teens before evening church playing a little table top ping pong. Here is me playing against one of our fine teenagers Blaise Rashidi. Of course I won, beating Blaise 15 to 4. Blaise is my soul winning partner every Saturday morning and is an excellent soul winner. Both Josue and Blaise have been called into the ministry and will be going off to Bible college next year. Travis Miller also pictured in the middle of the bottom picture has been called into the ministry. He will be around for a few more years before going off to Bible college. Overall we had 6 public professions of faith made and 2 baptized. I am glad I am a part of an independent Baptist church that wins souls and baptizes converts on a regular basis!