Monday, November 21, 2011



This Chonz Roman who was led to Christ by one of our faithful members, Miss Erika Merida. Chonz got saved on Saturday and had been a member of upstarch type church in town for a long time. Upon his acceptance of Christ on Saturday he gladly followed the Lord in baptism on Sunday and has now become a member of Lincoln Baptist Church. Chonz really enjoyed hearing me preach my sermon on "How I Know the Bible is True" on Sunday morning. He enjoyed it so much that he returned Sunday night and heard me preach "How Thou Oughtest to Behave Thyself in the House of God." He went nuts over that sermon and ask me where I was two years ago when he came to Lincoln. I told I have been here 9 1/2 years. It is a real joy to find someone who gets excited about the things of God. Overall we had a good morning with 126 in Sunday school and 1 baptized. Had a good crowd on Sunday night with an enjoyable Thanksgiving dinner after the service. Thank God for all His everlasting mercies that He extends to all of us!