Sunday, November 14, 2010


This is me with Brother Bob Miller. He has been coming to our church for about 1 1/2 years or so. He his wife, Megan, and their son Travis have all been saved and baptized here at Lincoln Baptist Church. They are a great and faithful family and I feel very fortunate to be able to be their pastor. He was raised Catholic and his wife Episcopal, praise God that he still saves religious people. Overall we had a good Sunday. I felt like I had to get a little harsh in the morning sermon, but only because of my love for the people that I pastor. Our attendence was a little down with 112 in Sunday school this morning and 3 people making professions of faith in Christ and 2 of those being baptized! Thank God for the King James Bible that helps makes all of this possible for us.