Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Great Sunday!

This is Christy Chism, one of three people who got baptized on Sunday. My wife had been inviting Christy for months and today she finally came. Christy along with Xavier (who also got baptized) both work at Kentucky Fried Chicken. My wife and I regularly eat at the KFC that these folks work at. My wife decided about 4 months ago that she wanted to win the whole store to Christ, so she began praying in that direction. Her and I together have had about 7 saved as a result and 3 of them have been baptized. The other Briley, has become a regular attender! We have had about 8 employees total visit church from the store, including a shift manager. The biggest problem we run into is that they are often scheduled to work during church times. However, we aren't going to stop working to this end. Over all we had 114 Sunday morning and 51 Sunday night! Thank God for a soul winning Baptist church!